be enjoying it right now!
My friend John Matthews (aka @linktrap) was inspired by a post by Jeff Bullas. Jeff listed 29 reasons why you should be blogging (and not watching television). Personally, watching grass grow beats TV any day. (Paint drying? Comes in second, by a nose.)
John suggested we tweet 29 reasons why coffee rocks (we’re both Starbucks-aholics ;-)). I tweeted three – then it was his turn. Oodles of fun. Here’s what we came up with (hope you get a chuckle or two):
1. Makes me smarter
2. Something to cling to during an awkward conversation
3. In a china cup & saucer, can dress up any outfit
4. wakes me up in the morning
5. stimulates – awkward…I know
6. High in antioxidants (I’m not even sure what those are)
7. Freshly brewing, beats a Glade plug-in, hands-down
8. Excellent foundation for Bailey’s
9. Very slimming 😉
10. headache cure – aka hangover
11. good for asthma… but my attempt to inhale #failed
12. great iced
13. Conversation starter (how do you take yours?)
14. Superb compost
15. Spilled coffee grounds? Hours of fun!
16. u can draw pictures in your latte
17. share it by the pound
18. involves a man and a donkey
19. Get to date French, Latino, or S. American
20. Helps me espresso myself
21. Good for regularity – awkward…I know
22. what else goes as well with chocolate?
23. all-niter essential
24. do stupid things faster
25. It’s legal to drink & drive
26. It’s dark and rich
27. Consistently provides instant gratification
28. It’s a vitamin
29. Will ensure you never suffer from sleep deprivation!
We are all busy doing business. But goofing around is cool.
“If you never did. You should. These things are fun. and Fun is good.”
Can you add to our list?